There are opportunities that appear from time to time and you can not miss. Do not let money be a barrier to be able to make that trip you want, a reform of your house or change your car for a new one. Loan Star microcredits are precisely an aid to seize opportunities without feeling drowned in payments.
Loan Star has been helping people like you get their money quickly. It is a company with a solid base and has very positive opinions from its customers. When you ask for your credit you will know from the moment 0, the interest to be paid and all the conditions.
Also imagine that you need money at the end of the month to return in less than a week, Loan Star allows you to return your credit in five days and a maximum of 3 months, which other financial institutions do not.
If you want to apply for your loan online now, enter here and apply now.
Do you want to know more about Loan Star Spain SL? Here you have all the information of this financial institution. From TopCreditos we have done an in-depth study so that you know all the details of this type of fast credits online its pros and cons.
How to apply for your loan
In the fastest way that exists online. Avoid visits to your bank, unnecessary queues and paperwork. Connect to the Internet, go to www.Loan Star.es and spend 15 minutes making your money request.
- If this is the first time you request an online loan with this entity, you can ask for a maximum of € 300 (on subsequent occasions up to 1000.00 Euros) and choose the return period up to a maximum of 60 days. Choose the amount and term and click request.
- Fill out the request form with your personal and contact information. This step will only be necessary the first time you ask for money with Loan Star.
- The last step before finishing your application is to verify your identity and bank details by making a cent transfer. It is the fastest way to check that all data is correct.
After performing these three simple steps, this financial institution will evaluate your request and they will probably contact you to approve your loan online, as long as you meet the minimum requirements they request.
What requirements should I meet?
Now that you know how to ask for a fast credit, it is important that you verify that you meet all the necessary requirements to receive your money quickly and without problems.
- Be over 20 years and have a maximum of 65.
- Be a resident in Spain and have an NIE or DNI.
- Owning: own email, bank account you own, a mobile phone and a monthly source of income (pension, payroll, unemployment benefit, retirement etc.)
What documentation do I have to provide?
Forget the classic bank paperwork, as a general rule the only documentation you will have to have on hand is the following.
- National Identity Document or NIE
- The bank account book where your name and account or a certificate of your account is reflected.
- Proof of the monthly income you receive.
What interest should I pay for my credit with Loan Star
credit with Loan Star ” />
Interest will vary depending on the time chosen to return the money. With Loan Star you can make the return in up to three months. Let’s look at an example to see how interest varies depending on the term.
- € 100.00 to be returned in 30 days would have € 30.00 interest. You would pay a total of € 130.00
- € 100.00 to be returned in 60 days would have € 47.64. In this case the money back would be made in two installments of € 73.82.
- € 100.00 to be returned in 90 days would have € 66.17 interest. And the return would be made in three installments of € 55.39.
It is important that you know that there is no commission for opening, early or partial cancellation. If you meet the payment deadlines you will not be able to find last minute surprises.
What happens if I cannot return the loan
Breathe at Loan Start have extensions and deferrals in case you cannot pay a fee or return your loan online on time. What you should know that in this case you will have to pay interest again for the postponement. The amount will be exactly the same as the application for a new loan.
- If you ask for an online credit of € 100.00 to return in a month the expenses would be € 30.00, if you ask for a deferment, € 30.00 would be added. You would pay € 60.00 of interest.
Do the calculations, it is really not the best situation to ask for a deferment since the interests are greater than asking for the same loan to be paid in 60 days.
TIP: Take a moment of calm before deciding the return period and choose according to your real possibilities. This way you will avoid paying more money for your online loan.
Can I ask for two postponements?
Loan Star only grants a deferral, however if the payday arrives and you cannot cope, contact them as soon as possible to notify them and try to reach an agreement to make the outstanding payments.
In case of not communicating with them you will enter a loop of interests and repeated calls to be able to charge. In the same way they could include you in some delinquent file and take you to court.
Therefore be sensible and choose the deadlines that you can really face.
Opinions about Loan Star: What do users think they have already tried?
Netloans operates in 8 countries around the world helping people like you. Of all the credit institutions that exist in the market, this company has one of the best scores in terms of customer satisfaction. Its evaluation is 8.4 out of 10, based on the opinion of more than 170 users.
As you can see most of the opinions about Netloans are positive and give a lot of value to the attention to the consumer. If you really need fast money this credit institution is for you and remember that the first mini-loan is free, without interest.